Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remember Us

That is all they wanted.


Our Veterans today are due a solemn respect they usually don't get... a respect they have earned through their pain and courage. A respect they simply do not get enough of. Today I take my hat off to all the veterans around us, and all the current members of the armed forces. Whether you agree with the politics of war or not, it is an inevitable part of life... and these brave people fought so we don't have to.

My condolences that any who have lost, or will lose... this is the hardest part of it all.

My opinion though... people should practice this same level of respect every day, not just on this particular day for our veterans. I encourage this because it unfortunately far too frequently does not happen, and it most definitely should... again, regardless of your views/stances on war/politics.

Remember them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment