Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Motorola Atrix




If you haven't already heard about this, now you have. This phone is definitely a whole new level on smart phones in general. Shown at CES 2011, it is not easily forgotten.

Sporting an ultra powerful dual-core, with incredibly robust docking capabilities, a solid version of Android 2.2, and an amazing crisp display, this phone is HIGHLY anticipated in the phone world.

Hats off to Motorola for their design in this one... it is clearly a huge investment on their part.

But this is a phone to keep your eyes on, as it will most likely be the new benchmark in coming years.

10 comments:

BTN Hip Hop said...

damn man, it really stepped up on the tech.
i wonder how it will do against the iphone monopoly?
i guess android phones are serious competitors and can step it up over the next few years.

Brut said...

The iPhone has reached the end of it's life... just waiting for contracts to expire at this point.

MikeyB said...

I love my iphone..it does everything I need it to do!

Zakk said...

I think I might get an atrix!

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

I just want a waterproof phone-phone.
I'm too cheap to ever pay for a data plan.

Horuss said...

looks great

Choms1337 said...

hmm nice :) very good stuff :)

Sam said...

looks great

Doo said...

Loving it, although highly doubt I will ever see one :)

Unknown said...

That phone stole the show. I can't wait to get one.

Post a Comment